Protect your truck with a headache rack!

Discussion in 'CARiD.com' started by carid, Aug 12, 2015.

1. carid

carid Preferred Vendor

If you have ever had to make a sudden stop, you know how heavy items and debris can slide forward to ram your rear window area – causing a real “headache” of dents and damages. Fortunately, automakers did a great job and designed a headache racks to avoid such situations.

Headache racks are not only stylish but they add functionality, they also allow you to secure ladders, lumber or long objects that would normally not fit in your truck bed. You can also improve your truck’s illumination with a headache rack. Some come with red and clear lights that can be wired to work with your brake and reverse lights.

We selected 3 different options for you, but if you want to check the whole list of headache racks we carry, click here: Truck Headache Racks | Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Powder Coated

BackRack® - Half Louvered Headache Rack

[​IMG]

Dee Zee® - Aluminum Louvered Cab Rack

[​IMG]

Ranch Hand® - Light Duty White Headache Rack

[​IMG]

Have you ever used it and what style do you prefer?

2. 01f1502wd

01f1502wd going up? yes i am.

I've always liked the Backrack. Ill most likely get one if I get a work truck. They do come in handy, plus it has tons of options to go along with.

Roush PSD Interceptor likes this.
  3. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

I like the backrack with the lights. Might get one if my handyman gig takes off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roush PSD Interceptor likes this.
  4. carid

carid Preferred Vendor

Thank you, guys! Feel free to send me your inquiries in comments below or send me PM. Don't forget to include your shipping zip!

5. carid

carid Preferred Vendor

The last thing any truck owner wants is loose cargo from the truck bed crashing through the cab's rear window. Ranch Hand Headache Rack is a great option to prevent it! It is made of heavy duty square tubing, available fully louvered or window cut and installs easily. As a bonus you can keep your cab cooler by keeping direct sun off your rear window. Find all Ranch Hand parts at CARiD.