DDM Tuning No Longer Selling HIDs

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by ak_cowboy, Jan 28, 2011.

1. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Looks like poor customer service has had it's effect...
    [​IMG]

2. J.Wal

J.Wal Full Access Member

WOW, I am glad I didnt buy from that :scum:. I wouldn't suggest anyone ever buying from them, even if they get there products back they, atleast to me, are not reputable.

3. cowboy

cowboy Sheriff

I got mine from www.hidnation.com pretty good on pricing. Couldn't say much for the customer service since I have not needed it yet. And of course Jon_to on here. I got a set of LED license plate lights, from him. Order paid and shipped all in the same day. Dude is fast and always in communication.

4. c418

c418 Full Access Member

It was a mistake buying from them. They have terrible customer service and it took over a month for my HID kit to be shipped. I purchased 4500K bulbs, or what I thought, which is close to 4700K in color, so I'm not going to complain. It's been three weeks since I installed- and they're still working fine, but I will not buy from them again.

5. Nitewolf

Nitewolf The Big Bad Wolf

I bought two sets from them, one for my heads and one for my fogs and its been over a month and never had a problem. They handled my order fast and were very nice on the phone when I needed a different bulb type than I had first thought. Got that back fast too. This is too bad :(