2015 F250 lift kit

Discussion in 'Ford F-250 and F-350 Suspension' started by StormF250, Mar 23, 2015.

1. StormF250

StormF250 Member

I am looking for suggestions for a lift kit, for a 2015 F250.

I am not looking to go huge, I would like to stay about the same height as an Fx4, or slightly higher.

I have seen 2.5 inch kits from Tuff Country, and I have seen leveling kits also, thought I would ask here.

2. gruesomesurfer

gruesomesurfer Full Access Member

You can also order from 4wheelonline and readylift online stores.

3. darwinver

darwinver Junior Member

I've seen 2015 F250s with Skyjacker, Tuff country and Fabtech lift kits that look good. I buddy of mine recently got a suspension lift for his 2015 F250, he got them here http://4wheelonline.com/Suspension_Lift_Kits.24 He got Fabtech and it turned out sleek.

Hope you find good lifts for your truck.

4. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

Check out Summitracing when you find something, their shipping has been awesome for me. 3-4 day estimates and it's almost always delivered within 2 days. One time it was next day. I'm going to be ordering my super lift and lift springs from them this fall. I'm not expecting fast shipping on that, but they've earned regular purchases from me. Time to ditch the leveling kit and get a real lift ha ha. They carry most brands, and they're reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk