At/mt tire reviews

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 2011F150, Sep 13, 2012.

1. General Lee

General Lee Rammer Jammer

Yeah I'm not gona get another set of those.. these do look a lot better, but i liked my buckshots a lot more performance wise

2. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

The Maxxis tire brand makes good mt tires. I've heard great things about the buckshots and I know my Bighorns perform excellent. They Clean out great and still look brand new.

Also Thanks for the sites 2011. I've used offroaders.com before and love that site.

3. 2011F150

2011F150 Full Access Member

Not a problem guys I love the maxxis brand they made that tire specifically for my company many years back it's a reasonably priced tire with great road manners and good looks to boot. Great all round! We used to sell hundreds a night on almost every truck we loaded years back there were times our trucks would have almost 50% maxxis.

4. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

Wow I never knew they were that popular. But that explains why I've seen so many trucks running them. I see alot of bighorns.

5. 2011F150

2011F150 Full Access Member

Yeah i think people like them cause one they been around a while, two they look decent and last a good 40K if rotated, well that is for the Maxxis Buckshot Mudder, good all round heard a lot of great feed back on them. If you live in the dallas area i can probly hook yall up, i get them fairly cheap as were wholesale and i usually get them 10-15$ cheaper than most retailers can get them. Shoot me a message if you want me to shoot ya a price, im not no dealer but i would atleast give you a price if you liked them we could work something out...