Atturo Trail Blade?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Tareed94, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Tareed94

Tareed94 Member

Howdy! Anyone heard of the Atturo Trail Blades? I've seen them recently online and they look awesome but I've never heard of the company. Others I've found with these tires haven't had them long enough to comment on much. Any insight other than "you get what you pay for"? Their AZ800s get good reviews.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  2. 97madness

97madness Full Access Member

I've seen people getting them, not sure on tread life. What has been read is they arent bad tho.

3. Tareed94

Tareed94 Member

I've seen where people like them. I guess my biggest fear is getting them and then they only last 30K miles or something ridiculous like that. Obviously they're not going to get the best tread life being an MT tire though. A little reassurance is I found someone that has roughly 20K on his and says they still have a lot of tread left so I'm hopeful. I mean they're cheap. I can get 33x12.5R20's 4 for $965

4. 01f1502wd

01f1502wd going up? yes i am.

Ive heard of it......Im thinkin my next set of off road tires will be a set of treadwright tires. cheap but still have to stand up to some pretty hefty DOT standards.

5. Tareed94

Tareed94 Member

I think I'm probably going with them. The treadwrights don't fit a 20" rim like I currently have.

6. FofTworide

FofTworide Full Access Member

I know a buddy here who have it for a month and never had any issue. Did you got with it?