Bronco has a new Friend! (many pics)

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by Brent302, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Brent302

Brent302 Junior Member

Well the Limited Edition Mustang deal fell through. After waiting 7 months...four delays with now them saying a January Delivery and a impending price hike from 54k to 60k due to demand. I had enough of the games from Ford.

After countless hours of looking at Hellcats I gave up and then I found this....

[​IMG]

2015 Corvette Stingray 2LT with Performance Data Recorder, Nav and Rev-Matching 7-Speed Manual.
    The color is Laguna Blue.

It's sticker was 62k..internet price 59.5k and I was able to strike a USAA/Veteran price of 54.2k which was 600 above wholesale! I was already spending 54 on the Mustang so the Vette was an easy jump.

I swore I would never own a Chevy but this thing feels like a car in its own class. It has torque for days and can get 30mpg in V8 and dances between 38-44mpg in V4. Not bad for 460hp/460tq. I already have 600 miles on her and cant wait to add more. Well enough babbling here are some more pics.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

nice!

I am sorry to hear about the Mustang dude. that's some bull****. how the hell are they able to hike the price up like that???

they've got us to the grind right now. the launch team is taking some major heat from Dearborn, or so I hear. someone is going to get fired because of the hole that Ford is in right now with the Mustang. seems as though they have all the issues fixed but were still behind thousands of cars.

working 10.5 hours a day, 6 days a week right now and they are talking about starting us on critical after the first of the year. 11+ hour days, 7 days a week.

im sure you are not the only person that has canceled your order but I will say those that have taken delivery already are very happy.

3. Brent302

Brent302 Junior Member

It's all good and I appreciate everything you did for me. I just couldn't take it anymore. Believe it or not there are dealers asking 72k (25k markup) on limited editions. I was told I would be one of the first 2015 Mustangs on the road....yeah that didn't happen.

4. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Awesome Vette!

5. MyFX4Project

MyFX4Project TRUCKIT

Who cares about the stang you got a sweet ride regardless and personally i'd take the vette over a mustang any day.

6. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

Congrats. Don't blame you. I'd be tired of waiting too. Still would have loved to see that stang in your driveway

7. Roush PSD Interceptor

Roush PSD Interceptor 7.3L Straight Piped Diesel

If I had to own a Chevy,
    Not a bad choice over the promised Mustang.

8. AKBray907

AKBray907 SUPER *********.

pseronally I wouldnt buy a special edition mustang that is pruely cosmetic, now the new gt350 and r model. that would be a sweet ride.

bute vette looks good

9. Pity7700

Pity7700 oh umm...uhh?

the 50th anniversary mustangs are not purely cosmetic. they are tuned slightly different than the normal 5.0s. or at least that's what im being told at the plant. it was supposed to be a surprise I guess.

10. Brent302

Brent302 Junior Member

Poor Bronco has to sit in the street now lol

[​IMG]