Can you guys shed some light on red flags?

Discussion in 'Explorers - Expeditions - Excursions - Broncos -Es' started by Bdons-SD, Mar 5, 2015.

1. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

Glad they are willing to work with you.

2. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

Ha ha, yeah, I was a little miffed at first, and they were willing to give me my money back without a hassle. I do understand that they need to make money and they profit margins on a $12k dollar car probably aren't enough to include a $1500-$2000 repair. But it's probably easier for them to absorb the costs of shop time than the cost of parts. I think it's fair, I'll just be glad to have the thing in my driveway. There is an expi there now, but it makes me feel like I'm a teenager borrowing daddies car ba ha. Can't wait to start donking it out, or doping it up, or whatever the idiots my age call it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

But... But... They said I could keep my insurance plan as it was, and keep my doctors!

I have maternity coverage though, just in case I get pregnant. I got forced into government healthcare, my rates damn near tripled, I would have been paying more for my health insurance than I was paying on my mortgage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk