CrossBones F250 from hell Build Thread!

Discussion in 'Under Construction' started by Redneckfordf250, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Roush PSD Interceptor

Roush PSD Interceptor 7.3L Straight Piped Diesel

Not to bad to swap a window regulator assembly
    for the power motor, just time consuming.

2. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

Ya and I still have to pound a couple small dents out of the doors I have so I haven't done it yet. We will though just a bit consumed with another truck at the moment.
    Trav

3. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

Threw some mirrors on the truck yesterday. Ones that actually have the mirrors in it. Hope to get the grille on.
    Trav

4. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

Got the bumper off and grille on hopefully will fix the bumper today and throw it back on then work on the rear bumper.
    Trav

5. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

Sounds like your moving right along. I hope your brothers helping you. haha

6. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

Oh he is defiantly helping most of it is being done by him I just inspect his work mostly.
    Here are the well deserved updated pics:
    That's my brother in the picture:
    [​IMG]
    I really don't know why the PO painted this hood like that:
    [​IMG]
    going to weld the bumper hopefully today I tried removing the rear bumper with my brother and I had left my breaker bar in the truck box and my dad had the key so we held off went to paint the cluster and had some small problems
    This is how she sits as of right now:
    [​IMG]

7. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

Got the bumper straightened and mounted. The passenger side still hangs down a little but not to bad it is much better then before. Found a headache rack I had on another truck. I have to straighten the louvers and paint it then throw it on. Going to see if the Sony Xplod 1100 watt sub fits in the back seat if it does I may throw that in since it doesn't fit in my 88 F150. I also mounted the wipers on the truck so that I know where they are plus took out all the crappy wires for the trailer lights will hook it up correctly. Told my brother when he gets the chance and the weather permits to pull the rear bumper, remove the tint, remove the gauge cluster, remove the seats and more.
    I need to remove the gauge cluster to paint the needles like I did in my 88 F150. Told him to remove the seats so that we can remove the carpet because I picked up some red carpet (it is house carpet but looks to me more like car carpet) that we are going to install.
    Trav

8. Roush PSD Interceptor

Roush PSD Interceptor 7.3L Straight Piped Diesel

Sounds like you have been busy.
    Post up some pics when ya can Travis.

9. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

Thanks Joe.

I haven't been very busy on this truck mostly our dad's 89 F250 and my bike (73 Harley). Especially with weather. Also soon I plan on doing a little work on my 88 F150 to hopefully come to a conclusion as to what will be done.

Been doing a bit of research on cheap or free mods for the truck doesn't seem like very much that I can do just yet on this truck.

Also I did a cheap paint (like photo shop) job on the truck adding cab lights, painting it flat black and putting the correct wheel on the drivers side. I am overall surprised on how it looks. Also found a truck on craigslist exact color my brother wants it and it looks decent. Personally I say white is much better but of course I am a bit biased (3 white trucks in the family not including this one (my 88 F150 white and black, our 02 F250 white and black, and dad's 89 F250 white and black).

Ya white and black is kinda me and my dad's thing no idea why but we just love it especially with some chrome on it.
    Trav

10. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

Its hard to beat a white truck sometimes, thats for sure.