CrossBones F250 from hell Build Thread!

Discussion in 'Under Construction' started by Redneckfordf250, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

Some stupid drunk at the local paper mill parked it by the train tracks and the train grabbed the truck and took it with it almost 100ft. Guy got fired same day.
    My buddy that I bought it off of drove it just like that for 3 years till the truck wouldn't start and got another truck so sold it to us for $200 with extra parts.
    Trav

2. Redneckfordf250

Redneckfordf250 Member

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

Ha ha, there is so much going on in this thread. Are you working on 5 different trucks? Which one is the main truck? Got any updated pics of it as I know I am bringing this thread back from the dead.

4. redneckfordf2502002

redneckfordf2502002 Full Access Member

Sorry forgot about this thread plus been extremely busy as I have been working pretty much full time and my 88 has been my main focus as I am the only one working right now and I am tired of driving moms cheby.

I am working on more then 5 but I try to keep this thread on the 91 F250. We also have a 91 F150, 90 F150, 89 F350, 92 F250, 95 F250, 88 F150, 89 F250, 10 F150, 80 mustang (that is being sandblasted now), 94 explorer, 96 ranger, and a couple chebys and Harleys.

Put a truck box on it that probably won't stay for long, picked up some good door panels haven't installed yet as I have to remove the automatic door lock actuators from my other brother's 91 F150 that he just picked up and help Johnny (owner of this 91 F250) install those. Also picked up brand new main and rod bearings. The entire rotating assembly is in.

Found out the heads and intake were ported already! This 460 is gonna crank out some power!
    Going to stay stock cam for now then later me and my brother will install a comp 34-255-5 cam with 1.7 rocker arms and headers.

Brother cleaned up all of his wheels but one. Brakes on one side in the rear are great. Can't get the drum off the other side yet.

Once we get the truck running going to sand blast it and paint it. Brother is trying to decide red and white like it is now, going black, silver and white, or candy apple red.

I unfortunetly can't get pics at this time as I am on a computer that doesn't want to upload pics lately but that will be changing hopefully soon here.
    Trav

EDIT: My sig is way off I don't have half those vehicles in their anymore. LOL

5. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

6. Shaggy

Wow you have been busy. I noticed you are signed in as a different user. Did you want me to fix that for you so you can go with your first username?

7. redneckfordf2502002

redneckfordf2502002 Full Access Member

I am not sure how that happened but it is fine I can leave it as this.

Brother just told me he wants the middle candy apple red and the rest white like it is now.
    Trav

8. Shaggy

I can combine the 2 accounts. Merge the older one into the one you are now if you like.

9. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

That would be nice and classic

10. Roush PSD Interceptor

Roush PSD Interceptor 7.3L Straight Piped Diesel

Wrench on Trav.
    You'll get them knocked out as time allows.
    :)