Explorer sport trac??

Discussion in 'Explorers - Expeditions - Excursions - Broncos -Es' started by XXXDCXXX, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

Sport Tracs are great vehicles being they're already based on the Explorer/Ranger platform. Those damn Explorers and Rangers run forever! :waytogo:

And that one being built is bad ass!

2. Bojangles

Bojangles Full Access Member

Yeah, it will definitely be the shiz when he's done. Sounds like he very well may drop a v8 into it after he finishes his rear end. Last i heard his plan is to paint the body black and silver similar to the Harley-Davidson f-150s. You guys should really visit that build thread and see where he started. From the roll cage, to suspension, bed cage, rear end, etc there is absolute ton of beautiful custom fab work in that thing. It's definitely no street queen.

3. A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing Junior Member

Thanks everyone for the kind word's, the Sport Trac is mine and its been a very ruff year trying to get it finished. The truck was bone stock when I cut it apart last March, its come a long way in a short amount of time.

Thanks Ben for the introductions :)

I was trying to have it done in a year, but I forgot to water my $ tree and it dried up. But I've nursed it back to health and hopefully it will be driveable in the next month or 2. Then its back to my place for a few small things then off to paint and body.

That's one of the things that drew my to the truck. Having a fully caged Ranger since 01' I knew how great of a truck it is, but I wanted more seats and a fullsize wasn't an option(I don't need 2 full size prerunner's) so this was the best truck for me to build.

I have a kid due at the end of August, so my goal is to have it finished by then, but that I'm sure that wont happen!

Brian