Got my new wheels and tires on!

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by BlackThundah, Mar 29, 2014.

1. MyFX4Project

MyFX4Project TRUCKIT

Wheels and tires look great.

On a side note though, I noticed that some trucks had that side molding down the whole side wheel to wheel like yours. I would definitely take it off I think itll clean up your truck a lot. Mine doesnt go past the cab but im considering ditching it too.

2. dtomlin

dtomlin Full Access Member

I've noticed this too. Also, some has the chrome stripe on it and some doesnt.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

Thanks guys! I'm really loving the whole setup. The tires and wheels really flow perfectly together in person and the tires literally have little to no audible noise from 0-60. They are a whole lot quieter than the nitto trail grapplers and my old maxxis bighorns. Hard to imagine because the lugs on these tires are huge in person.

I don't know. I think I've about decided I just want to get a fabtech when I do it, but my wallet just took a blow. I think the big spends on the truck are done for a while. haha

I haven't either, till now. haha I didn't expect to have to buy new tires quite yet, so my budget was limited. The eldorados were a very good price and looked good in the pictures so I got them and love them so far. Took them down a wet georgia clay road to day and they clean out perfectly.

I'm trying to sell them.

Yeah I've noticed that too. I think the 1997-1998 have the 3 piece trim on them with the chrome stripe and then in 99 they went to the 2 piece solid color. I am still strongly considering removing the trim though. Just trying to wait for consistently warm weather to be able to go out there and remove it. We keep having a couple days of 80, then a couple days of 45-50 with freezing night temperatures.

4. AK SNO RIDER

AK SNO RIDER Got Snow?

Dude that looks killer! Great choice, the truck looks awesome

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

5. BlackThundah

Thanks man!

6. Big'un

Big'un BillyBadAss

looks dope :rockon:

7. BlackThundah