I wanna bag my truck and need alil help

Discussion in 'Lowered' started by Gallegos47chief, Sep 14, 2011.

1. 97madness

97madness Full Access Member

and you wanna bag yours :Grenade:

2. Raevsky97

Raevsky97 bagged 97 f150

Don't buy a pre Fab way cheaper to build ur own shoot me any questions u got I got a 97 laying frame 316 209 9112 ill answer any thing u got and or any suggestions on parts

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

3. ADTR288

ADTR288 Full Access Member

yeah i really want a static dropped crew cab like yours.

4. supercrewzn

supercrewzn Full Access Member

5. Gallegos47chief

Gallegos47chief Junior Member

I'm really astonished by the amount of help you guys are giving me, really appreciate it, and I was really going for the cheapest, best quality, bag system I could get, but I guess if you wanna do it right you gotta pay the price, lol. And I don't have drop spindles, I was kind of hoping not needed them, since they are somewhat pricey, but if I let my wife spend 4 G's on furniture I don't think she'll mind me spending alil on some bags right, lol. I'm trying to do as much hw as I can before I actually buy anything, comparing prices and what not, so hopefully I can come up with something. And I'm not in a rush on building, its not my daily driver so I'll be able to work on it as much as I want when i get back. But once again, thanks guys

6. Raevsky97

Raevsky97 bagged 97 f150

u dont need drop spindles, i dont have em and it rides fine, i have a hand built 3 link with a 5 gallon tank re6 slam bags all the way around half inch line and half inch valves, smc is the best when it comes to valves, bags are personal preference, slam, airlift, dominator, firestone are all good brands for the bags, viair is the best when it comes to compressors in my opinion

i got 1200 in mine by doing it all my self, (with friends help) its not to complicated just alot of measuring and welding, the front all u need is to make mounts for the bags to mount in the stock spring are, and a little bit of notching upfront for the tirods to not hit frame,

any other questions?