im back ladies ! put your nice panties on

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by 4ctNduction, Apr 11, 2017.

1. 4ctNduction

4ctNduction Truck of the Century

oh hey there fellas ! been a long while but im gonna be back at my desk again so i can start posting more. truck is still bagged like it was last time i posted but may change up the blower for a turbo(s). i missed lone star throwdown this year because the night before i had the lower ball joint come apart on the passenger side and it destroyed the inside of my wheel and then once i worked all night to get it fixed.....the guy who was gonna tow it and use his trailer backed out on me. i saw dylans ugly transformer ass up there cruising around. i just bought a 05 f150 lariat (2wd) with a 5.4 ...yes i know its a 3valve and i know all about it....to tow my red truck to all the shows. also about to buy a 18ft tandem axle trailer as well so i never have an excuse to miss a huge show again. only other news is that the cobra...my baby..was totalled in a rain storm 2 months ago and im still pissed about it. a 01 cobra with 38k original miles on it. i needed a truck anyways for the dirtbikes and the street bike...but didnt want to lose that car. ohwell, onward and upward. i said i was gonna leave the tow pig alone but i already put the sct from the cobra in it and am gonna put a JLT intake and maybe just cut and paste a magnaflow muffler on it. ok and then do the stereo...maybe gears etc. ha ha

2. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Man, lots happened since you left here. Musta been bad ju-ju :jester:

3. Roush PSD Interceptor

Roush PSD Interceptor Straight Piped Diesel Staff Member

Bummer on the Cobra.
    Welcome back !

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

4. dchawk81

dchawk81 Full Access Member

Get a 24 if you want to store tools or anything on/in it. I bought a 24' enclosed and thought it'd be plenty but it's barely enough once a vehicle and my crap is inside.

That space closes up FAST. Makes me wish I had gone 28 or 30, to be honest.

5. 4ctNduction

4ctNduction Truck of the Century

man, towing a f150 with another f150 is ruff enough with an 18ft trailer. i towed the truck up to the tex mex show with my newer f150 and it did well but i think anything bigger would have been too much. i still need to post pics but ive been scattered

dchawk81 likes this.
  6. dchawk81

dchawk81 Full Access Member

I pulled a 1998 Lincoln Navigator inside my hauler with my '15 F-150 V8. It wasn't too bad. Sway control hitch would have been better though. I'd definitely get one if I hauled constantly. To be fair, I did get the AirLift 5000 Ultimate bags and installed those on the pickup before I ever towed anything. They help a lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I built a workbench inside. Nothing fancy but I'm no carpenter.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2017