wanted to upgrade the look of the truck a bit, so decided to try my hand at wrapping the upper dash, do some tiny amount of stitching. painted the dash to medium parchment. fit a newer navigator wood wheel setup. here is a before pic so it began. I had to mill out the navigator wheel to get it to fit. and I will be trying to use an explorer/expedition airbag in it. here is the wheel when I got it marking and measuring for milling out for the clockspring and to clock it correctly. otherwise the splines will clock the wheel 90* off milling complete, and got to use my new cnc mill so was alot of fun tearing the dash down the first test fit, liking how its looking the new color for the dash on the left, the darker older color on right also decided to wrap the top dash, showing how far Ill come down with the vinyl I wrapped it, then to finish the edges I decided to do a "stitched edge" I actually punched the holes all the way through the pplastic so it is actually holding the edges down. then stitched it, its not perfect but id never done it before and it looks good enough. spraying. Used SEM stuff, I have had great experience with it. and the finished product, I will be doing some cool stuff to the gauges and other things soon hopefully as well. Still waiting on the airbag to finish up the wheel as well.