Post Pics of Your Tools Here

Discussion in 'Member's Garage and Tools' started by davbell22602, Dec 29, 2010.

1. 3.8 GTeater

3.8 GTeater Full Access Member

Not when I didn;t go to bed until 6am drunk as a skunk and got up for work at 8 lol and then I had to babysit this 17 year old kid that Juan hired (for what reason idk) ugh.. it's been a long day, I'll be an oldie if that's what it takes to get a decent nap

2. TxFx04

TxFx04 FFS Frequent Traveler

or you could go to bed early like a normal person lol

3. Zuk on 39s

Zuk on 39s Banned

hope you dont post dildos :jester:

4. 3.8 GTeater

Lmao nope not posting those pics, although I do have quite a vast collection ;)

sorry about the horrible pic quality, I was kind of in a rush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got a couple other things like a tuner and I actually have an engine hoist but it's out at my dad's, he uses it more than I do

5. 3.8 GTeater

I know I'm missing a few things but almost ALL of that has been in the trunk of my car for the past 3 months, so I'm sure it's all in there somewhere, that or in the garage. Oh and word of advice, don't EVER let a friend borrow tools. PERIOD.

6. Zuk on 39s

Zuk on 39s Banned

Nice collection of tools. Do u use em.

7. 3.8 GTeater

Sure do, I've done most of the work on my car, the latest thing was pulling the front cover off to change the gasket but I ended up breaking a corner off so I had to put it back on to drive it around back (as it poured oil out of the crack lol I pulled it off in the street in front of my house) so I could do it in the garage (obviously this was gonna take longer than expected) I had to wait two weeks for a new cover to be shipped in... ugh it was just so time consuming, pulling all those freakin pulleys off and ****, TWICE lol

but yes I use my tools pretty often, I just pulled a friends alternator off in a parking lot the other day haha he's not the most mechanically inclined and he bought me a bottle of vodka for fixing his car lmao, in all honesty, I love working on Mustangs, I would have done it for free :):)

8. Zuk on 39s

Zuk on 39s Banned

That's pretty cool that u can work on it yourself. Back when I was 16-18 I picked up a girl on the local strip and she said she changed her own oil and it wasn't long after I put her out lol.

Now I think it would be nice to have a girl that knows how to work on stuff

9. 3.8 GTeater

Lol well it's something I enjoy, which is why I don't want to make a career out of it. I enjoy working on MY car, and I don't mind helping a friend out at all but if I had to fix a different car everyday, I don't think I would enjoy my hobby anymore

10. Zuk on 39s

Zuk on 39s Banned

I got around to cleaning up my tool room/man cave and took some pics. There are 5 speakers hangin from wall and ceiling and 1 custom pop corn can bass cannon lol. It works pretty good....you should hear a 10" mounted in a 5 gal. bucket...another story in its self there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]