The new Ford Superduty.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaggy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. trinity south flareside

trinity south flareside not hypnotized

wouldn't doubt it.

if not, at least they'll be able to fit it before they actually sell the things.

2. Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12 Full Access Member

Looking at the trailer more I wonder if it was a dyno trailer where the water would be used basically as a brake on the axle to apply more load then what the trailer actually weighs

3. 4ctNduction

4ctNduction Truck of the Century

instead of releasing it anyways like GM did and now there are just recalls and recalls

4. trinity south flareside

trinity south flareside not hypnotized

GM don't care about their customers lives is all I can surmise. people die and they still refuse to fix a half-dollar part. SMH

5. 4ctNduction

4ctNduction Truck of the Century

our second shop (the one I work at) has a contract with a large Chevy/GMC/Buick dealership to do all of their accessories (ie- lifts,wheels/tires,intakes,exhaust,steps etc) and for a while we weren't getting ANY Silverado/sierras, tahoes, enclaves and stuff like that because they weren't able to sell them because of all the recalls. I just learned yesterday that the company that makes the motor mounts for the duramax trucks went out of business and now they don't have anyone to make them.....which is why there haven't been any 2500/3500 sales lately. you would figure that a company like GM would have more than one supplier for **** like that