Thumper

Discussion in 'Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum' started by supercrewzn, Jan 21, 2011.

1. supercrewzn

supercrewzn Full Access Member

Bought a double din from him. Paypaled him the money last Friday morning. He says he shipped it out Monday afternoon. I have asked for a tracking number since Monday and have yet to get it. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt but 420 bux is too much money for someone to act a little shady.

2. mike

mike Full Access Member

yea id give him the benefit of the doubt too. i bought some stuff from someone on f150forum and it took about a month after i sent the cash but it did go through. most the ppl on here that i seen are good people so i wouldnt worry too much yet

3. supercrewzn

paypal doesn't take time to hit his account. it hit a few minutes after I sent the money. I understand things happen and you can forget but when someone has asked for a tracking number 5 times and the seller hasn't given it to you. it makes you wonder.

4. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

I have to side with Thomas here Mike. He's asked for a tracking number several times. If Thumper hasn't shipped it yet then he should at least say that, instead of putting off giving someone the tracking number. I understand people aren't able to make it to the post office or UPS as quick as others, but once $420 has been transferred to your bank account, shipping the item in question then should become PRIORITY.

5. supercrewzn

Thank You!! He hasn't answered my last 2 texts. I sent him one yesterday and this morning.

6. Big'un

Big'un BillyBadAss

:facepalm: ill know not to deal with him!

7. yz85rider2002

yz85rider2002 Lowered Life

yeah basically. i know not to now as well

8. supercrewzn

I'm not trying to ruin the guys name but after a week I should know where my stuff is.

9. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

^^I agree man. If I had someone's money I'd be making a point to prove I'm sending or have sent the item.

10. westtnfx4

westtnfx4 The Alpha Administrator

Yeah that's alot of cash....and it only takes no more than 2 days for money to clear threw paypal at the most. He should at least answer the texts :facepalm: