Turbo is acting up a bit..

Discussion in 'V10 and Diesel Engine Performance' started by Bdons-SD, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

Yes, but i still have a stock airbox (gutted for flow), so I should just replace it every 6 months. But lately with my mom in and out of drs appointments, chemo, and surgeries for the last year my maintenance has been lacking a little. I'm eying some stage 2's so I don't have this issue anymore. I think I'm going to go with an AFE. So when I do i can just pop the filter off and clean it whenever I'm under my hood. It's probably a mod that I should have done around the time of getting the tuner. But most guys run the zoodad mod with tuners without much of an issue.
    I've got a small oil leak as well so it's going back in to get that fixed. I just don't have the time right now, and for 150 bucks I'll just have it done. But once I do that I'm going to go through the truck and do everything, front and rear diffs, radiator etc... I'm going to try and pick up a 6.0 trans cooler and change my trans fluid too. I've got to get some maintenance done before parts start breaking ha ha.
    My mom should be coming home from the hospital soon so things will calm down a bit and I'll have a little more time. I've been bedside with her everyday after work and all day sat and sun since Thursday. She should be out on Friday/saturday.

Sent from your Mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  2. yz85rider2002

yz85rider2002 Lowered Life

Glad you got the truck fixed man. Glad things are getting better with your mom as well.

3. Bdons-SD

Thanks man. It was a small set back for her, a complication from her surgery. She's on the uphill, but we still have the cancer to keep fighting. We will know around the end of September how well they will be able to treat it. At this point they say it's incurable.

4. yz85rider2002

yz85rider2002 Lowered Life

I hope she pulls through man. Thats what happened to Grandma a few years back. Stage 4 cancer and it was incurable. Did what I could for her and spent every free moment I had by her side up until she passed away.

5. Bdons-SD

Thanks man. It was a small set back for her, a complication from her surgery. She's on the uphill, but we still have the cancer to keep fighting. We will know around the end of September how well they will be able to treat it. At this point they say it's incurable. But we will know much more in a couple months if it's completely immune to a different chemo.

6. Bdons-SD

That's where my mom is, stage 4 incurable. If it weren't for the complications she would be back in chemo right now. It's definitely a tough thing to watch.

7. AKBray907

AKBray907 SUPER *********.

overlooking the easy stuff happens to the best of us, hope everything works out for your mom and family brendon

8. UtahFord

UtahFord FFS best looking guy

How ya doing man?

sent from my F-350

9. Bdons-SD

We are holdin in there. Had the memorial for my mom on sat. Going back to work after labor day. Tryin to keep off the bottle Ba ha. Things are going to start to "go back to normal". It's definitely going to be strange. I know she's gone, but I don't think where she is has quite set in yet.

10. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

yea it takes time man, just be glad you got the time you did with her