Upcoming Truck of the Months

Discussion in 'Truck of the Month' started by Darth Bama, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2012FX4

2012FX4 Full Access Member

You will have that when threads are started on a topic and get way off. The newbie wants to post on the topic but it is to far gone that if said newbie does he feels like he will be out of place. So he does not post only trolls.

That is why it is important to stay on topic in threads.

Another reason is people being a-holes. Now I know we dont have many but there are a few everywhere ya go. If we make people feel apart of this they will stick around.

Also, its up to us to keep post active and alive. And back to my first post .. spreading the word such.

Again dont take my word for it, I am just speaking from experience.
    Dave

2. Old_Skl_Raptr

Old_Skl_Raptr GrandsonOfTheConfederacy

its because they first get on and some people *cough cough* bigun :jester: is like "sh!tty truck. level it, 37s, dont regear if you do your a dumass, take off the stripes, shoulda got white, veeeee teennn, chevys are for pussies not really i like chevys" and they dont come back. there were a handful of people that called that one kid the white steve urkel. sh!t i wouldnt have come back either.

only the strong survive and so far its only us 14 or so that are always on lol.

my two cents about TOTM, i liked when we did the themes that bama or the previous winner picks and we had to go out and get a pick of whatever it was. and whoever submitted a pic was in the nominations. kinda like the photo contest and TOTM rolled together.

3. TxFx04

TxFx04 FFS Frequent Traveler

yeah that does make sense i agree with all of this, it's just this forum has been a real laid back forum ever since it started. :shrug:

true i liked that too but then again it should be random imo, not who has the prettiest truck, just completely random out of the bag. but then again we don't have that many members for it to be random like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.