2011 FX2 5.0 F150 Review

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by zchpro, Jan 11, 2011.

1. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

thanks great review

2. VanoFord

VanoFord Banned

In my own imaginary world, where. Respect for wome
    thats interesting that your dealer up there is not getting many 5.0 and more Eco's... the dealer's by me are the exact opposite. They can't keep the Eco's on the lot, but there are PLENTY of 5.0's to go around. I'm hopin ford makes a leap in mpg's and finds a way to get trucks up in the 20mpg range consistently. Nothin like a gasser gettin the mileage of a diesel. Thanks Cowboy!

3. blackknight87

blackknight87 Junior Member

False. There still is an interior fuse panel in the passenger side kick panel.

FX4 and FX2 have the harley heads and tails as of 2011. Correct :peace:

It is 3" OD. I measured. and the chrome cap is an accessory, its not on all trucks.

If it was the Sony audio with nav, yea it is probably better that the standard stereo in the 2010 XLT. But Ive still heard the Sony audio with nav system sucks.

Takes some getting used to, but I like it now and hate driving my dads Buick Enclave that has the "old" style stalk. I never click it down far enough.

hmmm no. Sony nav is still an option for fx4 and fx2. otherwise you get the standard "premium" 6 cd changer. The head-unit is not bad but the speakers are terrible. I swapped mine out...check my link in my sig for a video.

The 2011 transmissions have a feature called select shift. its available on the 3.5L Twin turbo, 5.0L and 6.2L but i dont think its available ont he 3.7 standard v6.

I agree, i love the feel of the Electric power assist.

Its my first ford, but ill agree. My friends have had older F150s. and this by far is the best riding, best looking, best interior.

Good review man! Ive had my 2011 FX4 5.0L for 3 months. and i love it more every day.