4Wheel Parts.com

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by ak_cowboy, Feb 22, 2011.

1. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Ordered my Mag-Hytec pan from them on Sunday and had it at my door friday! Usually takes 2-3 weeks to ship something up here, so that was an awesome surprise. Also got an email on Tuesday about not having free shipping to Alaska, so I called them to get it sorted out. A guy picked up on the second ring, explained everything nicely and in English, and even checked with their parts guy to make sure I had the right pan.

All in all a great buying experience, I'd greatly recommend them.

2. rrogers

rrogers Supporting Member

:peace:

3. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

sweet

4. VanoFord

VanoFord Banned

In my own imaginary world, where. Respect for wome
    I agree. 4WP stores are awesome. Shipping has always been next day to store, 2 days to house which is awesome! and atleast the few stores in town by me have nothing but very intelligent and helpful staff! Plus, readin their magazine once a month is always nice.

5. DarkShadowSTX

DarkShadowSTX the "brat"

I disagree. I ordered my set of Go Rhino Dominator 2s online and it took 2 months to get them. First they were backordered, then nobody could give me any kind of date. I called several times for weeks and 4 wheel parts told me they were waiting for the company in CA to ship them out. Then weeks went by and they finally told me they were on a truck somewhere between CA and OH. No clue when they would arrive so I could do the in-store pickup. Finally was able to pick them up and the box was in bad shape, bars were good though but not worth the $550 and the BS I went through. Whenever I've dealt with 4 wheel parts, only 3 times and I'm officially done, they act unprofessional and really have no clue whaty they are doing or talking about. Maybe its just the Brookpark, OH location but that was my experience with those people.