Alarm Wiring Help

Discussion in 'Audio & Electronics' started by c418, Feb 18, 2011.

1. c418

c418 Full Access Member

This alarm install is going to be much more simple than I had previously thought, except for the door locks. Just take a look at the directions below and see if you can help me figure out how to wire the relay to the locks. The diagram in the install manual shows two relays, but the directions give the option of one (that's what I have). Purple looks like the 12V constant, from there confusion :crazy: . Let me know if you need something more to go on, thanks guys!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. c418

c418 Full Access Member

:jester: ok, anyone willing to give it shot? i realize it's pretty specific. if there are any tips anyone would like to share it would be much appreciated! like i said i need help with the locks, everything else is cake

3. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Don't have any help. But I'm interested in watching how this goes! Got any buddies at an audio shop?

4. c418

c418 Full Access Member

haha, i wish! i know a kid that works at best buy, in the cell phones, but maybe they have some diagrams or something he can get me.

5. c418

c418 Full Access Member

alright, i think i figured this out. found some potential answers on an integra forum and the website the 12 volt (an excellent resource, by the way!). i don't know when i will start the install, though.