Anyone know about Protuninglab?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Dawgfan54, May 24, 2012.

1. Dawgfan54

Dawgfan54 Full Access Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337901492.747005.jpg
    So I uh got some lights for my truck over a month ago and the company sent me the wrong ones, they fit, but I paid for the pair with the CCFL halo rings which was $30 extra.
    I had contact with them back and fourth for about 5 emails and now I haven't heard anything in 17 days... And Ive called every day for the past week and I hear "due to our high volume of calls we aren't available right now, please leave us your name and number an we'll get right back to you, or feel free to email us at [email protected]".....

So I know alot of y'all order things off the Internet and I was wondering if any of y'all had heard anything or have had any contact with the company at all?

I'm tempted to create an email and inquire about a random item just to see if they're purposefully ignoring me since they already have my money. I really hope that's not the case, but it's looking alot more like that to me each day.

Sorry to any mods if this is in the wrong place, I know it's not a product review but I couldn't figure the right place for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DestinationFX4

DestinationFX4 Admanistrator

ive never dealt with that company personally, but whenever something like that happens, i just email and call the shat out of them and usually it will work out. emailing about a random item wouldnt be a bad idea either

3. UtahFord

UtahFord FFS best looking guy

Hmmmm idk that blows but ya try spamming them with your emails

Sent from my evo F-350

4. DestinationFX4

DestinationFX4 Admanistrator

5. UtahFord

UtahFord FFS best looking guy

I just looked and they have my headlights and they offer upgraded,as well um ya they dont offer upgraded from the factory hmmm

Sent from my evo F-350

6. TwentyTenFX4

TwentyTenFX4 Officially has DES

Damn I ordered my headlights from them and mine were good to go so I never had to contact them. Seems like a lot of people can't get a hold of them. Sorry man.