Anyone Running Air Bags?

Discussion in 'Lifted' started by n-3-s-l-0, Apr 20, 2014.

1. n-3-s-l-0

n-3-s-l-0 Full Access Member

I was thinking about throwing in a new lift block or an AAL, but now Im thinking about going a different route. Ive found Air Lift 2000 pound air bags for $220 with free shipping. I was wondering if anyone here has bags or knows anyone with bags and what they think of them.

These Air Lift bags are supposed to be an easy no-drill installation in about 2 hours. My only concern is the space between the tires and the bags. Ive got a friend that has bags on his 2003 Silverado and he said that the spacing was a huge deal for him but everything worked out.

2. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

I hate air bags. Too many chances for leaks

3. 01f1502wd

01f1502wd going up? yes i am.

I dont personally have experience with them, but I have a friend who has them on his truck for when he pulls his off road rig, more of a support bag to prevent the rear sagging lifting the front of the truck. So far almost a year with them and used a handfull of times no problems.

4. TxFx04

TxFx04 FFS Frequent Traveler

my dad has bags on his cummins. He didn't install the tank or anything, just the bags. inflates and deflates them manually whenever he pulls the cow trailer or anything. no problems

5. AKBray907

AKBray907 SUPER *********.

Yea, got one in the wheel and one in the dash. Not sure how they work yet, hopefully never find out