Auxillary lights

Discussion in '13th Generation F-Series : 2015 - Present' started by First On Race Day, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

So what does it look like? Post up pics if you decide to come back to this thread. :D

2. First On Race Day

First On Race Day Junior Member

Light bar pic

Here is a pic of the light bar with the KC's and a pic of the item that has more than I thought of guys asking the question...."Hey, what do ya get when you order the Dark Side model" foto 9.jpg

foto 11.jpg ?

3. Shaggy

Ha ha, nice! I like the look. Have you used the light bar yet?

4. First On Race Day

The Sleekster light bar is solid ! Custom fitting, no drilling, tow hooks still available, no vibrating and a nice powder coat finish. I have 4 KC's mounted. 2 wide angle and the centre 2 are spot beam. All are 130 wt. Operated via the optional upfitter switches. When the are on the highway I drive comes alive as if it were high noon. I can clearly see the bushes on each side for about 75 yards sideways/ forward and the spot beams throw out light better than the orig high beams, while being more concentrated on a direct forward light. Moose, bear, deer, wolf and a wide range of smaller critters frequent this road. This light bar is soooo much better than the setup I had on my ole' Dodge. I am glad I was fussy with what I wanted because I got exactly what I wanted. foto 9.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Shaggy

You have any close ups of where the light bar is connected to the bumper? Looks pretty clean.

6. First On Race Day

Here are a couple of pics. The lightbar mounts onto two existing bumper bolts just to the outside of where the tow hooks are. Nice and solid with no vibration. foto 9.jpg

foto 11.jpg Sorry about all the bug splatter on the close up....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015