Bed lights from 4z Products

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by J.Wal, Jan 21, 2011.

1. J.Wal

J.Wal Full Access Member

I installed a extang bed cover on my truck about a year ago. I ran into a issue with not being able to see into the stuff in my bed after dark. So I found a set of lights from http://shop.4zproducts.com/. I bought the double light kit which pits a light on eather side of your bed. The main reason I like the kit is because it has a gravity switch that goes on the side of your tailgate. when the tailgate is up the switch turns your lights off, when you lower the gate the lights come on. Its nice to not half to flip a switch when your hands are full. Here is the only photo I have right now. will post more if there is interest in it.
    one of the best 55 bucks I have spent.

[​IMG]

2. westtnfx4

westtnfx4 The Alpha Administrator

Looks nice....we should change your name to J. Lights :jester:

3. J.Wal

J.Wal Full Access Member

Haha, Its whatever! Need to put me a AKA: J.Lights in my sig? lol I catch shit for my " light fetish"around here, but I am the person people come to when mudding. Last night we took the ATVs into the bottoms and one dude had a issue with his battery cable, couldn't tell cus he couldn't see. well here I am with a 200 lumen strion and a zip tie. Lights just make it easier! lol
    The streamlight strion puts out as much light as a spotlight almost. and for the size and weight, you wouldnt want to carry a spotlight.

4. tater

tater I WANT IT ALL

those look good dood