Favorite Tool Stores

Discussion in 'Member's Garage and Tools' started by nflfreak43, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've got old and new Craftsman tools and there's nothing at all wrong with them. Never had a single problem returning a broken tool on several different occasions. I returned a 12" breaker bar one day 3 times to the same location and wasn't asked one time about anything.

2. ex4banger83

ex4banger83 Safety 3rd

yep...all the time :shooter:

back on topic, most of my tools are kobalt, autocraft, or craftsman...I couldnt tell you what all brands my machin shop tools are other than a lot of mitutoyo and starrett but mostly no name brands for the non precision stuff...even a few homemade

3. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

My brain likes sears, My wallet like Harbor freight. I go to sears for my everyday stuff like pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches etc... I break them so often ha ha. For my "one time use" or the tools I rarely use I go to harbor freight. Im fixing to re equip my truck boxes with harbor freight tools, they get lost and rusty so easily in the field. The first time you repack the grease on some machine tracks your sockets are forever filled with grease.

4. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

I like what I've seen from HF, but have yet to actually shop there. I plan on hitting up the new HF store over in Big Daddy's area as soon as I get over that way. :peace:

5. Big'un

Big'un BillyBadAss

HF ftmfw ......

these new craftsman 3/8 rachets we swapped our old ones for other day sucks!!!!