In-Depth Review from CARiD.com on premium quality B&I Steering Wheels

Discussion in 'CARiD.com' started by carid, Nov 29, 2018.

1. carid

carid Preferred Vendor

If the racing styled aftermarket steering wheels are not your cup of tea, but you still want to customize your interior, then you'll definitely appreciate our immense selection of OEM factory steering wheels by B&I refinished with the new materials.

Available in real wood, carbon fiber, aluminum and more, with real or faux wood accents, these premium quality wheels will easily accommodate factory controls and add a truly personalized touch. They are made with the dimensions and specifications of your original steering wheel in mind so they will fit perfectly. Professional installation is recommended. Find out more in our new video review! Our product expert Greg has prepared a comprehensive overview, where all, even the tiniest details, like various finish options, materials, and key features are covered. So, if you're planning a complete makeover of your dash area, make sure to take a glance at the color matched dash kit options offered by B&I as well. Match the color of your new steering wheel with a full dash kit!

The complete selection of premium quality B&I Trim products can be found on our website:

https://www.carid.com/bi/steering-wheel.html

Make sure to get acquainted with core exchange policies, prior to making your order. Please also note that original airbag, horn, and any other previously installed controls are transferred from your original steering wheel.

Roush PSD Interceptor likes this.