Just picked this up at Menards

Discussion in 'Member's Garage and Tools' started by backwoodscountryman, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Big'un

Big'un BillyBadAss

whatttttttttttt? yall let him get away?

2. Darth Bama

Darth Bama Administator Staff Member

Dude, if we ran after him the truck would have been sitting there full of tools. Had just one of us ran after him we risked getting jacked in the hood. It was a lose lose situation for a couple of white dudes in the cut.

You may be too young to remember all the Rodney King shat. My dad was rolling through the westside of Downtown Atlanta the day the riots broke out in LA. Well needless to say the bruthas here were looking to start shat any chance they got. Matter of fact there were mini riots in Atlanta all day that day. Anyway this brutha cuts in front of my old man on the interstate and slams his brakes on. My dad swerves out of the way and goes around him ignoring his ass. Well the brutha came back all over the ass of my dad's truck and swings out and runs up beside us running his mouth. My old man simply pulls his pistol and points it the brutha's way. Dude I've never seen a dude's eyes get so big in my life. The dude slams his brakes on and damn near wrecks. Me and my old man speed off to get back to whitesville. :jester:

3. Big'un

Big'un BillyBadAss

:ROFLJest:

4. Darth Bama

We've been through all sorts of shat like that. You think we'd move out of Ga. :jester:

He had a belt that broke on him one time that he never would throw away. It would just sit in the truck. He saw a dude walking down the road with his pants sagging around and was holding em as he walked. My dad tossed the broken belt out the window at him as he rolled by. :jester: I bet that fugger was pissed.

5. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

Damn.... haha.. But I gotta tell yall, Hilti FTW! We dont use them at work because theyre so damn expensive, and wed break them before we got good use out of em. But damn those are good tools. Weve had hitachi cordless drills for the last 8 years and they work great! Theyre faster than dewalts, time is money. But recently the batteries started going bad. We have Dewalt, Bosch, Milwaukee, and Makita everything, plainers, grinders, sawzall, jig saw.... I could go on and on.... But when it comes down to it... They all pass the Ppro test ha ha. Our hitachi compressor we use for our nailguns has been running for over 10 years. And for my personal collection I have myself a 12 inch Delta industrial chop saw, bosch router and grinder, makita 1/2 inch corded drill... man I could keep going for days ha ha

6. Darth Bama

Hilti is the shiz dude. Pricey, but damn good.

7. Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD Anti spark plug!

Yeah, I would buy them for the personal collection. I buy tools as I need them, so next time I need something heavy duty, hilti it is.

8. cowboy

cowboy Sheriff

the drill bits alone are worth the buy. Good find backwoods

9. backwoodscountryman

backwoodscountryman Broken Truck Edition

I used it last night to drill and bore holes in the wood i bot for my project and worked fine,Lasted way longer than an hour man.Hell I'm about to use it again when i go back into the garage.Drill worked great also.Like in said in a previous post,i have had Alto craft before as part of my welding/fabrication tools for 6 years and its still going with no problems.

Now this ain't against you.But ppl wonder why American quality don't sell good.It's because ppl get so used to buying the imported shiat,or American brands but with imported parts that make up the drill that tell themselves"oh its good shiat"and yes while it might be some good shiat,the American brands do just as well and are 100 made in the USA with 100% American made material.Ppl buy Hitachi,guess what,that money goes to into a ziperheads pocket,you buy bocshmit goes into an American and overseas man's pockets.Black&Decker and Dewalt its top brand are still American owned and made with 100% American made material,but who know when that will end and move overseas cause its cheaper to make.I could go on and on,but my rant for the day is gone:birgits_tiredcoffee

I thot so to.Thanks man.Used the bits last night and worked great.

10. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Got 2 of these at work, one of them is busted :jester:

Cordless is handy, but I like a cord when drilling all day. No more changing batteries or any of that stupid crap. Especially when a spare battery costs as much as the damn drill