love this truck in the snow!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by liter of cola, Dec 4, 2010.

1. bobkyle2

bobkyle2 BAMF BISHESSSS!!!

well..... ive always loved snow.. and winter for that fact...... but since ive gotten into fishing.. and boating........ i f.... hate it...

Just got an rm250 saturday.. and its way to cold to be riding it... ive onyl rode it twice... once saturday when i test drove it.. and sunday... froze my ass off... g.f was yaking becouse it was way too cold for me to be out there... i cant wait till it just warms up a tad to actually get to ride it......... my boat is 2 stroke and the rm250 is 2 stroke.. and 2 strokes suck when there cold... haha i took my boat out friday and itwas like 38 degrees... cranked the battery dead at the boat dock... switched it to my trucks battery and cranked it till it was almost dead... and then bam she fired up... finally...

2. Ak 08 stx

Ak 08 stx The Only One

the block heater is, the oil and tranny heaters you have to either install yourself or have the dealership install for you

3. liter of cola

liter of cola X tra L arge

yea piss on that ill stop complaining about indiana weather!

bobkyle your gf is right! too damn cold out to be boating are you nuts!!!

4. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

I also installed a battery minder that maintains 14volts whenever I plug my block heater in. I had a battery ehe after 4 days not driving at -40f

5. liter of cola

i dunno how you guys can stand that! -40 are your kidding!!! makes me cold just thinkin about it!

6. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

Haha it's a 'dry' cold. How are those new tires in the snow?

7. liter of cola

had a little bit of snow when i got on my road on the way back from gettin them yesterday....they did good...was spotty snow so didnt get to really test them out...i think there is a little more snow in the forcast so hopin to get to test them out a little better here soon

8. dre23

dre23 Member

Woke up this morning and we had a very light 'sprinkling' of dust on the ground that was mostly melted by the time that I left. So wasn't able to have much fun, but when making a right turn from a dead stop at a light I stepped on it pretty hard, & I was able to get a little fishtail goin which I was surprised the TC didn't kick in as hard as I had expected it to.

9. alaskatabby

alaskatabby Full Access Member

cold is just cold when it gets that low... can;t tell the difference.. you just get cold faster..

10. liter of cola

haha dre23 i did that with my wife in the truck the other day....she punched me....lol she absolutly hates riding with me in the snow....she just doesnt know my mad skills!!!