love this truck in the snow!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by liter of cola, Dec 4, 2010.

1. alaskatabby

alaskatabby Full Access Member

I do it all the time... I've got my daughter trained not freak out any more... just gotta work on Jenna...

2. ak_cowboy

ak_cowboy Penguin Hunter

I beg to differ, there is a big difference between -20, -40, and -50. 20isn't bad, but -50makes you want to kill yourself

3. FLfirefighter

FLfirefighter STORMTROOPER EDTION

anything below 65 is just to damn cold

4. dre23

dre23 Member

Lol, man that is funny. But I feel her 'pain' tho. These are big beasts and if you are not used to or prepared for that, it really does feel like the driver could lose control of the truck! I know when i'm a passenger (which I hate being) and I don't have the control, I'm always like "WTF you doin'?" to the driver. Lucky for your wife tho, we know you got plenty of mad skillz to go around!!

5. dre23

dre23 Member

I'd be happy w/mid 60's and sunny all year round! Anything too much above that and i'm sweating my butt off. But if the sun is out atleast I can deal w/down to the 20's. But NEGATIVE 20 degrees like some of y'all are talking about?! I mean like that is just crazy cold to me.

6. liter of cola

liter of cola X tra L arge

haha yea i tell her all the time that she should have lots of confidence in my driving ability since i drive in all weather at high speeds in an impala!!! plues been thru plenty of trainings in emergency vehicle operations....got to drive a skid car! lots of fun!