My new DeWalt Train Horn with Remote Control in my F150

Discussion in 'Member's Truck Photos' started by MikeF150, Mar 30, 2023.

1. MikeF150

MikeF150 Junior Member

Just wanted you to know about great tool I found for my beloved truck!
    That is an super loud air horn gun made from drill with remote control module installed from BossHorn
    I had bought DeWalt Train Horn, because of I have lots of tools and batteries from Dewalt.
    My family is already hate me because of everyday pranks with hidden horn remote blasting))

https://bosshorn.com/products/dewalt-impact-train-horn-quad-air-horn-with-remote-control

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How about more ideas to use it?))

2. 4ctNduction

4ctNduction Truck of the Century

ha very nice. my mechanics at the shop have one hooked up to a milwalkee dril too

3. greendagger

greendagger Junior Member

The DeWalt Train Horn with remote control is seriously cool! I totally get why you love it – it's an excellent choice for adding a little excitement to everyday life. I have to admit I've been using my train horn not only for my car but also for some fun surprises! Speaking of which, I got mine at bosshorn.com - the selection is awesome, and their fast delivery and top-notch customer service really seal the deal. These horns are not just great for your car; they're perfect for grabbing attention or pulling off a sudden prank.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2023