my sunday night....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by metropolis909, Dec 27, 2010.

1. metropolis909

metropolis909 Full Access Member

hahaha welll i got a story for all of you..... it start off sunday as any other sunday... around 8pm my work called to cancel due to the weather... soo i had monday off... so around 130am.... this girl i know convinces me to go offroading... sooo we go down one trail and stuff and shes like is there anymore... i go down one i probably shouldnt have... i see this puddle i steered to the left of the puddle... cuz i saw some marks where sum1 broke thru awhile ago... welll i get just across the puddle.. and the rear broke thru... soo i nail the gas truck start climbing out.... well the truck stopped soo i revered trie to go backwards got hung up... soo i floor it forward and the truck just sank back in. soo i call my first buddy mike and he goes can i bring my monte carlo... im like no we need the truck... bring the truck... he wanted to bring the car with a come along.... soo he locked the keys in the car infront of the truck and took him bout an hour to get to me.... finally go out to me... i was like 1/4 mile out in woods off a road... soo wasnt far to get to me and i was at the first puddle...

soo he gets hooked up to me and ulling a bit welll what do u know... he gets stuck due his ****ty tires.... sooo we hooked the comealong to my truck to his to pull him out soo he could move to differ spot.... sooo by not its 330-4 am.... still stuck trying the come along and that... well it was 5 am im calling ovther trucks to see if they can get me out.. due to my buddy had to go to work at 6...my buddy i called had just gone to bed at 330 from plowing.. and hung up.. and everyone else was still sleeping... sooo then my buddy stayed till 530 till jeff (plowing kid) called me said he`s on his way.... so... he gets there at 615 i break the ice up with an axe he pulled me 4 good times... before he blew his rear window out on his f-150... finally he gets me out but my alternator is on its way out... i had to replace the starter today because it had water in it and froze... i gotta replace my TPS sensor and other stuff....

okay time for the pics.... there are more pics but my buddy hasnt sent me them....

after math.jpg

after math 2.jpg

stuck good.jpg

2. supercrewzn

supercrewzn Full Access Member

I hope u got something from that deal....lol

3. sfb89

sfb89 ROLL TIDE

:jester: good story ReGeary

4. metropolis909

haha well stuck for 4 hrs u betta believe it... lol

5. yz85rider2002

yz85rider2002 Lowered Life

yeah you should have got something for that

6. sfb89

sfb89 ROLL TIDE

next time invite me and my brother

7. TFIDDLE

TFIDDLE VEEEE TEn

lol she got ya into it so id expect somethin haha and how u likin those attitudes

8. metropolis909

haha there aint gunna be next time out that area till summer hahah

9. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

looks like a story to tell for a long time and a few memorable moments!

10. metropolis909

haha yeah...... im certainly not gunna forget this one... and yeah fierce tires are natsy had no issues in snow or anything truck kept going untill i broke thru the ice... what really killed me was my open diff...