Opinions on this truck?

Discussion in 'eBay & Craiglist Listings' started by AK SNO RIDER, Oct 15, 2012.

1. AK SNO RIDER

AK SNO RIDER Got Snow?

The sled has no issues. I built it a new motor from the bottom up last winter, reusing just a couple parts and it ran great for the one ride I got to use it for in the spring. Now it's ready to go for this winter. It's got a bunch of new parts, and a new seat is in the mail.

As far as the truck...we'll see what happens. I've been just fixing what breaks and really just plan to keep doing the same until I can afford that ecoboost. I just replaced a couple speed sensors and that fixed my overdrive light, and I'm no longer throwing codes. I was told by a shop the sensor causing the issue was deep inside the transmission but they were wrong. The ford dealer said one code meant bad torque converter, but a google search of it says otherwise. Both codes were VSS intermittent signal codes. I'm going to change my plugs this weekend and see if that does anything for my 3rd gear low
    rpm shiver. The transmission shop I went to a few days ago doesn't think it's the trans causing it.

SO. Bottom line, it's only getting a new (used) transmission if this one goes completely...again, we'll see what happens, and I'll go from there rather than fixing what ain't quite broke yet.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012