Steering wheel shakes and more!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 97madness, Dec 21, 2017.

1. 97madness

97madness Full Access Member

Steering wheel shakes at just about any speed. Did it with the L reps, and with the spacers/winter setup on still does it. A little bit less than the l reps even. Any ideas? It's pretty inconsistent. No set speed, or road i drive on and stuff. Has me puzzled, but i havent checked the truck out yet either. Front end components were replaced not long before i lowered it, and it hasnt gotten too many miles on it in that time span.

Also have a drip really far forward on the front end. Possibly trans cooler? Fluid looks green to me. Pops swears its red. Seems to do it now its been driven. When it sat more than a few days is didnt leak.

And lucky number 3.. On cold start Idles like usual, as it mellows out drops around 900-800 rpm and gets really rough. Rev it a little it'll rev up slow. Same thing if i try to drive off while it's doing it, even almost feels like it could die. I'm not 100% sure when plugs were done, i'll have to ask the parents

2. Roush PSD Interceptor

Roush PSD Interceptor 7.3L Straight Piped Diesel

Flat spots on the tires ?

Dunno on the leak.

MAF needs cleaning ?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. 97madness

97madness Full Access Member

Trans cooler line was leaking. Should be fixed now. That's one thing down. lol.

Roush PSD Interceptor likes this.