Sub boxes

Discussion in 'Audio & Electronics' started by Sl33p3r, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Sl33p3r

Sl33p3r Banned

Ok I talked to this one guy and he said he can give me 2 12 inch Kenwood subs a amp and box for $350 and install it for free. But idk if he would have a box that would fit under my rear seat. I have the 40/20/40 kinda seat in the back and it folds forward. But if he can't do it I might get a single 12 inch box and sub but how good would a single 12 sound? And I also had an idea of making a box that is also a seat for the rear and have the seatbelts still working. The seat idea would have 3 or 2 12's in it facing toward the front seat. And another idea I had was to find 2 leather king ranch seats for the front and either make a console, try my buddys f250 console in my truck or use the one from a king ranch screw and have a single 10 or 12 in front of the console.

Which idea sounds best I can't make my mind up. And how hard is it to get king ranch bucket seats?

2. TFIDDLE

TFIDDLE VEEEE TEn

Okay dude find out model numbers of the equipment and yeah one Good 12 would hit hard in the right enclosure with correct amount of power

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

3. rrogers

rrogers Supporting Member

sorry i like my music crisp and clear not into all that boom boom boom boom hood music

4. Sl33p3r

Sl33p3r Banned

I listen to metal, country, jazz, and very little rap

I want a little bass in every thing but I want to make all the homeboys jealous and turn on the rap and have more bass than them. The 6x9s aren't cutting it for me when I listen to metal

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  5. LightDuty

LightDuty Full Access Member

I would just get some 8s in boxes and call it good. my brother has 2 8s in 2 boxes and it's about perfect, sounds great and has bass.

6. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Roll Tide

1 12 hits hard enough to turn heads my friend

7. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

Nah ones not enough, get you 2 three if you can. I was listen to some of my metal/hard rock/scremo to day had the whole truck radlen and vibraten. You could literally see it vibrating from the outside.

8. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Roll Tide

i might get two 12's im only running 1 10 but it does the job

9. Sl33p3r

Sl33p3r Banned

The guy that will give me the 2 12's and amp and free install want to take measurements I gotta send him my addy so he might make me a custom under the seat box for free

10. BlackThundah

BlackThundah Aka LilWhiteFiddy

I really dont know about the priceing, but it sounds like to me your getting a good deal. I guess it all depends on the value of the amps or brands i guess i should say. The amp and speakers