the "before" of my truck

Discussion in 'Street Scene' started by 4ctNduction, Apr 3, 2013.

1. 01f1502wd

01f1502wd going up? yes i am.

I dont think we have seen any interior shots yet...change anything in there?

All I see is, new paint, lowered, wheels, valance, PTM, headlights, blower, badge delete, harley bars...dont get me wrong, it looks sweet...

If were suppose to post up our transformation pics here are mine...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would really love to get another screw and make it really freakin nice inside and out, nothing crazy....but new seats/paint/wheels, nothing too flashy but when you get in it you think your in some sort of bently/RR.

2. 4ctNduction

4ctNduction Truck of the Century

3. 01f1502wd

you have captns all around? I want to re-do my center console up front (60/40 split), its small enough to put my 2 6x9s in. I just read on JL's instagram they have new slim subs (slimmer than the slims now) and still hit pretty hard. I may get some of those to put behind my backseat, right now mine take up that entire area, and I can barely put up my backseats, and cannot have any protective cover on them. lame. but if I can get slims to fit with an amp that wont be stupid mounted back there too...ill be happy.

4. 4ctNduction

4ctNduction Truck of the Century

I HAD TO GET CAPT CHAIRS FOR THE FRONT so we could make a flow through console. the back seat is so damn low to the ground that it limited my options.

5. 01f1502wd

What do you think about putting some 04+ f150 scab back seats in our model screw? reasons: folds up for more floor space/storage, move it slightly forward to have more reclinment for passengers, and since the seat bottom is narrower moving it foward shouldnt take up any more space taking up leg room.