Tuners

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance' started by Pity7700, Apr 5, 2011.

1. rrogers

rrogers Supporting Member

:waytogo:

2. backwoodscountryman

backwoodscountryman Broken Truck Edition

Now with what i do.There is kind of a throttle lag.But i don't mind.

I turn the fuel output down to 1.26.Then i also turn the idle down a couple points.And use a light foot..I assure you that you will get some decent mileage.I sure as hell do_Oh and keep your timing at 1.30

3. rrogers

:peace:

4. Zuk on 39s

Zuk on 39s Banned

Thanks for sharing the setup.

I got my edge today but my truck is still at the body shop so all i can do is look at it lol. I read the whole dang manual so maybe ill know how to work it when i hook it up....looks pretty straight forward. I do have a question bout the harness though. Its got a extra pigtail coming out of where you plug it in to the truck. Is this for diesel truck to add the other boxes? I dont remember seeing anything about it. Its a 4 pin plug.

I should have the truck back tomorrow. He's supposed to drop it off first thing in the morn so when I get off work this things goin in and gonna max all the custom settins jk. I'll prolly put it on lvl 2 and run like that and later on adjust custom setting.

5. Predatory Instincts

Predatory Instincts Bizkit Grabber

Have you guys checked your speed against a gps?

I know that you are supposed to be able to input your revs per mile to fix a change in tire size but rarely does that work out exactly without some tweaking.

That can skew your mileage whether it be via odometer or the onboard fuel monitor.

6. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

what's up with you and ricky both having your trucks in the shop. this is gettin crazy between the two of you. :jester:

7. Zuk on 39s

Zuk on 39s Banned

It the new fad. Whens yours goin to the shop?

I had the front upper/lower bumper and grill shell repainted. Something flew up and hit the front while Ricky had it and it did minor paint damage and crack the grill shell. It wasnt bad noticable but I decided to go ahead and fix it. Heck i never noticed it in the hi res pics he sent me before the trade if that tells ya how minor it was. I asked for some touch up paint so maybe he'll give me all he had left. If its alot i may invest in a airbrush and paint the inside the headlights one day.

Mine has only been in the shop since moday. I feel sorry for Ricky. Aint no way I could stand to have the truck 2 months and it spend all but 2 weeks in the shop. Im bummed out gettin the evo and cant hook it up til tomorrow. Hes had parts for over a month. I cant image how hes tolerating that shop.

8. iowaredneck

iowaredneck Administrator

naw hopefully mine will stay out of the shop for awhile. but you never know. sounds like the painting will be sweet, make sure to show us pics and yeah ricky's truck makes me cry for him

9. Zuk on 39s

Zuk on 39s Banned

i can post pic but it looks like any other gray f150 [​IMG]

10. rrogers

post some pics dood that truck is awesome