USA Ford 4x4 Club

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by USAF4x4Club, Jun 8, 2024.

1. USAF4x4Club

USAF4x4Club Junior Member

Thank you to FordFullSize.com for this awesome site. We are USA Ford 4x4 Club. We been a nationwide Ford 4x4 Club since 2013. My goal for USA Ford 4x4 Club was to be as big as Mustang Club of America. We have many states that joined. We started out in Washington State and have move our headquarters to Phoenix, AZ now. We die down in 2019-2022 we didn't do much as a club we all took a break from each other. In 2023 I decide to get this club reactive again because I didn't want what I started to just be over with. So I decide to reach out to many and we are getting active as a club again. For more info about USA Ford 4x4 Club we are on Facebook @ USA Ford 4x4 Club & TikTok also USA Ford 4x4 Club. Come check us out as a club. We are kinda hoping maybe someone would start a USA Ford 2wd Club to be sister club to us.

2. JackKingston

JackKingston Junior Member

Hi,
    Thank you for sharing your story and for the kind words about FordFullSize.com. We're thrilled to see the USA Ford 4x4 Club active again! Your dedication to the club and its members is truly inspiring. For those interested in joining a passionate community of Ford enthusiasts, be sure to check out the USA Ford 4x4 Club on Facebook and TikTok. It would be amazing to see a sister club for USA Ford 2WD enthusiasts emerge as well. Keep up the great work, and we look forward to seeing the club grow even bigger!
    Jack ;)