what u guys think of...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by metropolis909, Jan 12, 2011.

1. yz85rider2002

yz85rider2002 Lowered Life

do it

2. metropolis909

metropolis909 Full Access Member

i wouldnt plow with this truck.... i dont wanna tear it up....

3. PJB

PJB Full Access Member

To me it just doesnt make sense to buy another truck, register it, insure it, put gas in it, fix it, etc when you already have a capable truck.

Just put some money aside for repairs in case you do tear something up on your truck. It will be cheaper in the long run than all of the above.

The truck youre looking at seems like a POS. Its some redneck's old beater and alot of he said/she said about whats been done to it. Ive dealt with trucks like that before when I used to work at repair shops and they end up being money pits and major headaches.

One was an '85 F250 that supposedly got a new motor and all that BS and it came to us for a tranny. Not long after putting the tranny in it the starter engaged when driving down the road and blew the tranny case to pieces. The cause was the previous owner's rewiring of the truck. There were wires everywhere and nothing was right with that truck. This one looks very similar to that one.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  4. yz85rider2002

yz85rider2002 Lowered Life

yeah what pj said is another option to

5. metropolis909

metropolis909 Full Access Member

yeah but right there i get screwed... lifted truck sooo getting a plow to actually work with it will be lil more to get the brackets... then new wheels and tires... then buying the plow.... and i still gotta re gear my truck from doing 35s....