2.5" leveling kit

ak_cowboy

Penguin Hunter
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Posts
14,843
Reaction score
359
Points
83
Age
40
Location
Alaska
I have my old level kit for sale. Replaced it with some 5100s.

$50+shipping
1f6132a6981b2d2b4fd0c6201da37796.jpg
 
I don't need this but how do they work? If you feel like sparing the time to explain.
 
I don't need this but how do they work? If you feel like sparing the time to explain.
Looks like it just raises the spring mount point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
 
Yep. It moves the entire shock/coil assembly down. Just like when you jack the front of the truck up and the suspension droops, it reduces down travel, but makes room for larger tires
 
Oh so this is to raise the front not lower the back.
 
Makes sense now. I was trying to picture these things squashing the rear somehow. Lol.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
12,235
Posts
415,574
Members
3,000
Latest member
prawnsxare
Back
Top