New old truck and parts

4ctNduction

Truck of the Century
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Posts
3,672
Reaction score
107
Points
63
Age
44
Location
T-E-X-A-S
I hadnt been on here in a min so in a short story i bought a 02 harley truck from one of my buddies in the club im in (COMMITTED). I bought it originally for the 22 in billet US Mags it had on it but this harley truck has 30k on the new motor that Ford installed. It is a little ruff but its cool. I swapped the wheels from the black truck to the red one. I want to use the black one to tow the red ones to shows...but i dont know how well itd do. I still have the tan one i can use

IMG_20210115_201659_054.jpg

IMG_20200718_151716_556.jpg

IMG_20200725_111528_657.jpg

IMG_20200913_131708_134.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210115_201659_054.jpg
    IMG_20210115_201659_054.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20200718_151716_556.jpg
    IMG_20200718_151716_556.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20200725_111528_657.jpg
    IMG_20200725_111528_657.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20200913_131708_134.jpg
    IMG_20200913_131708_134.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 22
been a min ! ill have to post new pics of the truck with the updated stuff on it
 
That 02 Harley truck with those 22-inch billet US Mags sounds like quite the find, especially with that new motor Ford installed. Sure, it might be a bit rough around the edges, but sometimes that adds character to these old trucks, right?
Swapping the wheels from the black truck to the red one is a smart move, and using the black one to tow the red one sounds like a cool plan. I can understand the uncertainty about how well it'd perform, though.
If you're still on the lookout for truck parts or need any advice on prepping the black one for towing duty, I've got a suggestion. I recently stumbled upon a store that seems like a goldmine for any truck part.
 
Last edited:
That 02 Harley truck with those 22-inch billet US Mags sounds like quite the find, especially with that new motor Ford installed. Sure, it might be a bit rough around the edges, but sometimes that adds character to these old trucks, right?
Swapping the wheels from the black truck to the red one is a smart move, and using the black one to tow the red one sounds like a cool plan. I can understand the uncertainty about how well it'd perform, though.
If you're still on the lookout for truck parts or need any advice on prepping the black one for towing duty, I've got a suggestion. I recently stumbled upon a store that seems like a goldmine for any truck part.

I ended up selling the black one to another club member. I wish i would have kept it...but he bought it for the same price that i purchased it at, even after i swapped the wheels. Ended up being a great deal for me.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
12,235
Posts
415,574
Members
3,000
Latest member
prawnsxare
Back
Top