What year bed do I have

Jarrod Kullich

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2023
Posts
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Massachusetts
I just bought 2000 f350 and I was told it had a different bed. I purchased 2 new bumpers but neither of them line up correctly. The bumpers are for 99-07. The bed has a rectangular fuel door the the bed rails have a bunch of holes in them. I was told it was a 2000 bed due to the holes but why won’t the bumpers line up correctly? Any input would be great
 
if you have any pictures of it, i could figure it out pretty quick. The 97s had a square fuel door and so does the body style after yours, 2012. the 2000s were circular
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
12,235
Posts
415,574
Members
3,000
Latest member
prawnsxare
Back
Top