2017 F150 Tesla screen

Olivier4439

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Posts
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
44
Location
uk
I love this thing! It has a few bugs but the tech has gotten way better. I used to have a PX3 12" and the tech was ok. I ordered the 14.4" 8G+128GB. It's smooth. There are a few bugs but they'll probably get fixed in a software update. All in all, it's a great experience. Delivery took a week, but it finally arrived. Installation was pretty easy. The only hiccup was with the AC knobs but wasn't the unit's fault. It was mine. I can use Android Auto or I can use the tablet side and use my phone's hotspot. I downloaded Nova Launcher to customize it the way I want it and changed icons and wallpaper. That's the beauty of it being an android based device. I'm going to add a sim card so I can have data on it all of the time. Communication with the seller was good but there's a time difference so expect a long wait. They will help though with whatever you need or with any question you may have. This is the unit to have on your vehicle. I have it on my 2017 F150. It's awesome!
https://aerisautocarplay.com/produc...al-screen-tesla-style-screen-car-radio-stereo
4bd3f2422ba2cca61d3749921d9c2c55.jpg
1a377498953cba2f62496338400cdb40.jpg
4f1803742c0c5d3677079843c12f7a60.jpg
902239614d87e6156ce8f13f80fccbdd.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
12,235
Posts
415,574
Members
3,000
Latest member
prawnsxare
Back
Top