Help! It will not stop.

Paco

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Posts
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Longview
I have a 1994 E350 ambulance package that will not stop very well.
It has a hard pedal and I have to stand on the brakes to get it to stop.
  • I have replaced the master cylinder
  • Replaced the booster
  • Replaced the vacuum pump and have 24" of vacuum
  • Bled the brakes and am getting clean fluid and no air.
  • Good pads front and rear.
If I stand on the brakes hard enough (in the gravel) it will lock up the front end.
Maybe glazed pads?
Not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?
 
I have a 1994 E350 ambulance package that will not stop very well.
It has a hard pedal and I have to stand on the brakes to get it to stop.
  • I have replaced the master cylinder
  • Replaced the booster
  • Replaced the vacuum pump and have 24" of vacuum
  • Bled the brakes and am getting clean fluid and no air.
  • Good pads front and rear.
If I stand on the brakes hard enough (in the gravel) it will lock up the front end.
Maybe glazed pads?
Not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?
Collapsed brake lines.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
12,235
Posts
415,574
Members
3,000
Latest member
prawnsxare
Back
Top