My new DeWalt Train Horn with Remote Control in my F150

MikeF150

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2023
Posts
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
California
Just wanted you to know about great tool I found for my beloved truck!
That is an super loud air horn gun made from drill with remote control module installed from BossHorn
I had bought DeWalt Train Horn, because of I have lots of tools and batteries from Dewalt.
My family is already hate me because of everyday pranks with hidden horn remote blasting))

https://bosshorn.com/products/dewalt-impact-train-horn-quad-air-horn-with-remote-control

IMG-2859111.jpg

remote-promo-horns.jpg


How about more ideas to use it?))
 
ha very nice. my mechanics at the shop have one hooked up to a milwalkee dril too
 
The DeWalt Train Horn with remote control is seriously cool! I totally get why you love it – it's an excellent choice for adding a little excitement to everyday life. I have to admit I've been using my train horn not only for my car but also for some fun surprises! Speaking of which, I got mine at bosshorn.com - the selection is awesome, and their fast delivery and top-notch customer service really seal the deal. These horns are not just great for your car; they're perfect for grabbing attention or pulling off a sudden prank.
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
12,235
Posts
415,574
Members
3,000
Latest member
prawnsxare
Back
Top